Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar 4JH2BE
- Model: 4JH
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2001
- Engine Hours: 1950
- Engine Location: Center
Mystic Shipyard 70 Essex St.
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The nav station contains all necessary readouts. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
The Spacious U-Shaped Galley is setup for ease of preparing meals or snacks either underway or at anchor.
- Double SS sink with Sprayer.
- Princess 3 Burner Propane stove with oven.
- Stove Hood with Light and Exhaust.
- Samsung Microwave Oven.
- 12 volt top and front load refrigerator.
- 12 volt top load freezer.
- Icebox with drain pump.
- Built in trash container.
- Ample draw and overhead storage.
- Forward head is manual flush pressure water fed.
- Master/Aft Head is Vacuflush fresh water. (2017)
- Inclosed shower in both heads with vanity's.
- Raymarine C125 Color Chartplotter. (2012)
- Raymarine Radar. (2012)
- Raymarine ST 7000+ Autopilot.
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind System. (2012)
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth and Speed.
- Raymirine ST 60 Multi Function Display.
- Raymarine AIS 700. (2020)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000 w/Remote Mike and Hailer. (2008)
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi Display.
- Cobra Handheld VHF.
- Sony AM/FM/USB/MP3 Stereo w/10 Disc Changer.
- Bose Speakers.
- Samsung 24" Flatscreen TV.
- Magnavox DVD Player.
- Amplified TV antenna on mast.
- 3-30 Amp Shore Power Connections.
- Fisher Panda 8K Generator w/911 Hours. (2008)
- 20 Gal Hot water Heater. (2015)
- 3 8D House Batteries.
- Dedicated 27 Start Battery.
- Xantrex 2500 watt Inverter/Charger w/Link 1000 Controler (2007)
- Sidepower Bow Thruster.
- Dual Selectable Racor Fuel Filters.
- Balmar High output Alternator w/Smart Regulator. (2007)
- 2- Air-conditioning Units w/Reverse Cycle Heat, 16k and 7K.
- Oil Exchange System.
- Maxwell 1200 Electric Windlass.
- Electric Cabin-top Halyard Winch.
- Engine mounts replaced. (2016)
- Dripless Shaft Seal. (2016)
- Waste lines and Macerator pump replaced. (2019)
- Inmast Furling Main.
- 135% Furling Jib.
- 2-Harken #66 Primary Winches.
- 1-Harken #44 Port Cabin-top winch.
- 1- 2 Speed Starbord Cabin-Top Electric Winch.
- Dodger w/new vision panels. (2020)
- Bimini w/connector.
- Outboard Engine Hoist.
- Outboard mount on stern rail.
- 1-CQR, 45# w/200 feet of 3/8 chain w/150 rode.
- 1-Fortress, 50 feet 3/8 chain w/250 rode.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Upgraded mattresses.
- 2017 Mercury Dinghy RIB.
- 2017 Mercury 9.9 4 Stroke outboard.
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 9550 lb
Displacement: 26500 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.50 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Springline Yacht Sales main office is located at Mystic Shipyard in Mystic, CT. We also have locations in Mamaroneck, NY and Quebec, Canada. Springline Yacht Sales is out to be the most successful new yacht and used yacht dealer in Long Island Sound, Connecticut (CT), New England and the North East. We have new sailboats for sale from Island Packet Yachts, Blue Jacket Yachts, Catalina Yachts, Discovery Yachts, Southerly Yachts, Blue Water Catamarans, Elan Yachts and Impression Yachts by Elan, and Tartan Yachts. We also have powerboats for sale from Legacy Yachts (by Tartan), and Gagliotta Powerboats. We also have extensive experience with Beneteau, and Jeanneau sailboats as well as Mainship trawlers. We often have used sail boats for sale or brokerage boats for sale from such manufacturers as Tartan, Pacific Seacraft, C&C, JBoats, Hunter, Beneteau, Sabre, and O’Day, Pearson, Ericson, Hanse, Dufour, Grand Solei, Dehler, Mainship and many more. Most of our clients are right here in the heart of New England: LI Sound, CT. NY, RI, MA, LI, NJ. However, we have helped people buy sailboats and powerboats and sell sailboats and sell powerboats from as far as NJ, FL, TX, and CA. Whether you're new to boating, new to sailing, or just new to your boat, SLYS confidence building “Five*Star Delivery” and new boat training program is designed to completely familiarize you with your new boat and its operation. We are always happy to help you with your brokerage boat as well! Springline offers extensive and comprehensive boat brokerage services to both buyers and sellers. SLYS can help you with the purchase of a new sailboat or used sailboat or brokerage boat. Springline is the best new or used boat dealer in New England and Catalina, Elan, Island Packet and Blue Jacket sailboat dealer in New York and CT. At Springline Yacht Sales, we know new boats and used boats better than anyone. SLYS is a CPYB (Certified Professional Yacht Broker) Endorsed yacht brokerage (used sail boat and used power boat). Our office is just a short drive from Manhattan New York, Westchester County, Fairfield County, Rhode Island, Mass and a quick ferry ride from Long Island, NY. Whether you are coming from CT, NY, RI, MA, LI, FL, NJ, TX, CA or anywhere else in the USA, we will make it worth the trip!