Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH57
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 57hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2019
- Engine Location: Center
Mystic Shipyard 70 Essex St.
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
Our new 2019 Elan GT5 is a two cabin layout with the revolutionary inverted saloon setup, featuring the Galley forward and Saloon midship, ensuring maximum utilization of the yachts full beam.
Separate shower is standard in the 2 cabin version.
AC in Saloon and Cabins
LED Lighting Throughout
- Full Dodger with Makrolon Polycarb Vision Panels
- Bimini with Wind Vang Vision Panels
- Dodger and Bimini Connector
- Helm Covers, Table Cover and Winch covers available upon request.
- RayMarine I70 w/ Speed, Depth, Temperature Tri Ducer and Masthead Wind Machine
- RayMarine Axiom Pro 9 Chartplotter w/ Navionics Gold Chip
- RayMarine 21" HD 4kw Quantam 2 Chirp Radar
- RayMarine 60 VHF w/ Remote Mic
- RayMarine AIS 700 Class B Transceiver
- Raymarine EV 200 Sail AutoPilot
- Retractable Bow Thruster
- The 2019 Elan GT5 is wired to US power requirements.
- 30 Amp service plugs and cords are standard.
- Electric Windlass 1000W w/ Remote and Chain Counter
- 110V Plugs Throughout
- USB 12V Plugs Throughout
- Fresh Water Electric Head Upgrade
- Ambient LED Lights Throughout
- Electric Platform Lift
- Upgraded Battery Charger for Bow Thruster batteries.
- Custom Solar Panel battery maintence set-up available.
- Lifting Mechanism for Galley Appliance - Hidden Microwave
- 16,000 BTU AC in Salon and Forward Cabin
- 10,000 BTU AC for other Cabin
- Optional Generator is available as well as inverter.
- We will consult with you about your individual power requirements and will install equipment accordingly!
- One Sails Dacron Tri Radial Cut Full Batten Mainsail w/Seldon Sliders.
- Genoa w/ Foam Luff and UV
- Lazy Bag with Lazy Jacks
- One Sails Gennaker and Sock w/Deck Equipment, Halyard and Sheets.
- Upgraded Harken Winch to 46.2STA
- Manual Hydraulic Backstay
Please see last Photo for Polar Diagram.
The 2019 Elan GT5 comes with the Up Graded Yanmar 4JH57 Sail Drive and 3 blade flex o fold prop.
The yacht features a clean and distinctive exterior design, a carefully tuned sail plan, and a welcoming cockpit with a teak-covered seating area. The E5 is optimized for shorthanded sailing and its interior meets the most demanding requirements for both comfort and luxury. The furniture, made with a natural oak veneer, is conveniently designed to offer optimal amounts of space and comfort, while the fully-equipped galley will easily satisfy your culinary needs. The hot water system and the electric drain pumps, the DAME-awarded control panel and the pleasant practical and ambient lighting truly deliver a rounded and comfortable cruising experience in this uncompromisingly equipped yacht. The space below deck is unique in her class. The Elan Design Team has implemented an inverted saloon layout featuring the galley forward, ensuring optimal utilisation of the yacht’s volume for the most comfortable and innovative saloon in her size range. The galley forward offers ample storage space with a customisable corner to be equipped individually for each owner. The 180-degree panoramic skylight with the window in window feature, two hatches and one large central hatch, the saloon can be ventilated at all times. The new GT5 is also the only yacht this size to offer a separate shower compartment with a 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Springline Yacht Sales main office is located at Mystic Shipyard in Mystic, CT. We also have representation in Quebec, Canada.Springline Yacht Sales is out to be the most successful new yacht and used yacht dealer in Long Island Sound, Connecticut (CT), New England and the North East. We have new sailboats for sale from Island Packet Yachts, Blue Jacket Yachts, Catalina Yachts, Elan Yachts and Impression Yachts by Elan, and Tartan Yachts. We also have powerboats for sale from Legacy Yachts (by Tartan), and Gagliotta Powerboats. We also have extensive experience with Beneteau, and Jeanneau sailboats as well as Mainship trawlers. We often have used sail boats for sale or brokerage boats for sale from such manufacturers as Tartan, Pacific Seacraft, C&C, JBoats, Hunter, Beneteau, Sabre, and O’Day, Pearson, Ericson, Hanse, Dufour, Grand Solei, Dehler, Mainship, Discovery Yachts, Southerly Yachts and many more. Most of our clients are right here in the heart of New England: LI Sound, CT. NY, RI, MA, LI, NJ. However, we have helped people buy sailboats and power boats and sell sailboats and sell powerboats from as far as NJ, FL, TX, and CA. Whether you're new to boating, new to sailing, or just new to your boat, SLYS confidence building “Five*Star Delivery” and new boat training program is designed to completely familiarize you with your new boat and its operation. We are always happy to help you with your brokerage boat as well! Springline offers extensive and comprehensive boat brokerage services to both buyers and sellers. SLYS can help you with the purchase of a new sailboat or used sailboat or brokerage boat. Springline is the best new or used boat dealer in New England, New York and CT. At Springline Yacht Sales, we know new boats and used boats better than anyone. SLYS is a CPYB (Certified Professional Yacht Broker) Endorsed yacht brokerage (used sail boat and used power boat). Our office is just a short drive from Manhattan New York, Westchester County, Fairfield County, Rhode Island, Mass and a quick ferry ride from Long Island, NY. Whether you are coming from CT, NY, RI, MA, LI, FL, NJ, TX, CA or anywhere else in the USA, we will make it worth the trip!