Our premier FIVE<STAR delivery and training program adds unmatched value to your new boat purchase
Springline Yacht Sales (SLYS) is proud to offer our comprehensive FIVE<STAR delivery and training program to our new boat customers. From first-time owners to seasoned captains, the SLYS team will familiarize you with the complete operation of your new boat. From practical knowledge, to system walkthroughs, to on-the-water practice sessions; the combined experience of the SLYS staff provides our team with the ability to show you everything you need to know about your boat – from stem to stern.
SLYS is committed to your complete satisfaction and we want to make sure you’re comfortable and confident with every aspect of your new boat. You’ll proceed at a pace and schedule comfortable to you; additionally, we promote the participation of your entire family to get the maximum enjoyment out of your new boat. The SLYS team won’t let you go until we’re sure you are ready.
While staying at our docks, we encourage you to enjoy the Mystic Shipyard facility, local attractions such as the Mystic Seaport, Mystic Aquarium, and all the wonderful local restaurants and shopping. Our location provides easy access to some of the finest cruising grounds in New England. We are certain you’ll enjoy this area so much – you just might stay!
Our FIVESTAR program includes, but is not limited to:
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Location and identification of all important components, safety features, through hulls and maintenance areas
- Basic Engine Education: Engine starting, operation and routine maintenance checks
- Review of owner’s manual and warranty
- Care and cleaning
Electronics Calibration and Overview
- Initial set up and calibration
- Alignment of radar, wind instruments and autopilot
- Basic instruction and review of all electronic components
- Sea trial with demonstration
Underway Training and Practical Application
- Docking maneuvers and boat handling under power
- Running rigging and line handling
- Sail handling, furling, reefing, and trim
- Tacking and jibbing
- Mooring ball pick up and release
- Anchor deployment, retrieval and windlass operation
At SLYS, we are dedicated to each customer having a top-notch buying and ownership experience. Our attention to detail continues years into your ownership and we pledge that a member of the our team will always be available by phone or in-person to answer any question or assist with any concern.